Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Checklist #2

Written: check
Edited: check
Illustrated: 3 left

I'm so excited! I sent my manuscript to Veronika Walker a few days ago, hoping she could work on my tight time-table and she was thorough, easy to work with, and most importantly got back to me quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better editor. It was fantastic working with her, I couldn't recommend her enough!

We're 3 illustrations away from completion now, and those should be done before Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Ella. I was happy to work on your manuscript; I think it's going to be amazing. Best wishes on it!

    http://blink360.com/walkerlancing

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you find veronica? also how did you know what to send in to her in manuscript form?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We worked together a few years ago, and I emailed her, and she told me what she needed - her website also helped :)

    ReplyDelete