Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introduction

I'm Lauren Roselyn, but I usually just go by Ella. It's sort of my dream name because I like the way the pronunciation flows. It's not exactly the most aesthetically pleasing nickname, but it sounds nice - especially when I shorten my last name, "Ella Rose" just rolls off the tongue in a beautiful way and makes it sound like I'm some kind of fairy.

I'm an aspiring writer, my current story is called "The Balloon Lady". I never thought I'd want to write a children's book, but here I am. I'm excited about it and can't wait to give you more details as the pieces come together!

My favorite disney character is Tinkerbell, I love witty comedy and I'm a geek at heart. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. i love the name ella rose! it's beautiful but i'm partial cuz i've loved the name ella gray for years. :)

    ReplyDelete